Your daily dose of astronomy-related links and news from around the web:
- As NASA spacecraft Dawn closes in on Ceres, it begins sending back new images of the dwarf planet.
- Sky and Telescope maps out the future of the hunt for exoplanets in the afterglow of the Kepler Mission’s success.
- Corporate giants Google and Fidelity Investments give Elon Musk’s SpaceX company a huge vote of confidence by investing a cool $1 billion in the venture.
- Looking to spend a little more time in bed while getting paid handsomely for doing so? Look no further than NASA’s
- The European Space Agency will be hosting a workshop to explore innovative solutions for clearing up the ever-increasing space junk and debris in low Earth orbit.